Massage face down put pillow under client’s chest
1. Stand on client’s soles
Have client face down and stand on soles. Step on soles.
2. Massage Achilles tendon
3. Massage leg by hand (put on weight one side at a time)
4. Massage upper legs (put weight on one hand at a time
5. Massage waist
6. Massage butt cheek. Squeeze in circle.
Press on lumbar portion of the spine using butterfly method
7. Massage back using palms (butterfly method on back)
8. Pull both shoulders
Use 1 or 2 hands together and massage shoulders
Be careful not to press on the bone
9. Massage back with elbow
Massage back position that is across to where therapist is sitting
Press and rotate. This includes back and shoulder.
10. Massage back position
Press thumbs on both upper and lower leg
Once complete, move to sit the other side and repeat 9-10
11. Massage upper leg twist (make No.4 method as picture)
Put weight on client’s upper left leg
12. Lift knee and straighten leg. Make No.4 method
Lift knee, push down on foot, and straighten leg
Once complete, repeat 11-12
13. Cross legs to “x” position. Press feet toward waists
Do one side at a time
14. Push feet toward waists. Push down leg as picture.
15. Cover soles with arms. Press arms down.
>>>This concludes massage face down<<<
Massage – Face
1. Massage chin. Massage as seen in picture
Press thumbs down and index fingers up.
Massage from chin to jaw.
2. Massage above lips. Press thumbs down from nose base to the lips
3. Massage both cheeks
4. Lift both cheeks
Use three fingers to press and lift as picture
5. Massage nose as picture
Press thumbs on nasal cavities and push down.
6. Massage under earlobe
7. Massage nose bridge
8. Massage eyebrows
9. Squeeze eyebrows method. Massage both sides
10. Massage forehead
11. Massage temple as shown in the picture
Massage both side of temple and around that area
12. Massage ears
Massage upward and downwards
13. Massage underneath skull
Press on the nape of the neck (hair line 3 spots)
13. Massage under neck
Turn client’s neck and move your hands up
14. Press neck from ears
Press thumbs on neck and move upward
Once complete, switch side and repeat 13-14
16. Massage shoulders
Push on shoulder one side at a time
17. Massage shoulders with fingers
Put fingers under shoulders and press/move upward
18. Massage chests with both hands
One side at a time.
*Please be gentle with ribcage.
19. Stretch both arms
Have client put hands under neck. Pull on one arm at a time
20. Have client lift right arm. Massage with four fingers for both arms
21. Pose as shown in picture. Put hands together and press downwards.
Once complete, inform client to:
“Please turn to side and sit up”
>>>This concludes massage face<<<
Massage – Sitting Position
1. Press on both shoulders with fingers.
Massage therapist is in standing position.
2. Press on both sides of neck. The other hand holds on to forehead as picture.
This massage can be done with sitting or standing position
3. Press on neck and nape of the neck
Squeeze and massage on neck. Press on 3 spots on both sides.
4. Bending back method
Put client’s hand behind back. One hand press on cleint’s back.
The other hand, hold on to client’s elbow.
5. Press both shoulders with thumbs.
Once complete, put hands together and do chopping method.
6. Thanking each other
>>>This concludes massage sitting position<<<
Proudly brought to you by Mai Thai Massage in Dublin.
Leading the way in Traditional Thai Massage Therapy.