3. Change sitting position (picture) and massage webbing. 3 times each (left leg).
4. Massage ankle (around lymph node), then count one to ten
5. Stretching method. Put pressure on 3 spots on upper leg Position 1 outside. Use left hand to push down on foot (no weight)
6. Thai dancing method. Left hand/arm on client’s sole. Place right hand on upper leg without pressure (bend arm). Put pressure on sole three times.
Picture shows massage positions both for calf and upper leg
7. Massage lower outside leg 3 positions
7.1 Massage position 2
7.3 Massage position 3
* Note: Sitting and hand position, refer to 2.1 in Thai Massage Guide Part 2
8. Massage upper outside leg position 1. Put one hand over the other and press down. Massage back and forth.
8.1 Massage upper outside leg position 2. Use both thumbs and press on leg back and forth.
8.2 Massage upper outside leg position 3. Use both thumbs and press on leg back and forth.
9. Kneading flour method. Bend client’s knee and massage upper and lower leg (position 1 inside)
Picture: kneading Lower leg position 1
Picture: Kneading Lower leg position 3
10. Kicking Method – Position yourself same as picture. Use heel to massage inside leg. Stretch your legs. Massage 3 spots.
11. Sweeping calf Method – Switch from kicking method. Bend client’s left leg and place the foot on your left knee. Prepare to massage calf.
Picture: Sweeping calf
12. Walking Butterfly Method – Upper Leg
Place your hands same as picture and massage 3 spots.
Put body weight on your palms. Repeat up and down.
13. S Method
Cross client’s left leg over right leg. Right hand over client’s left shoulder and left hand over client’s left knee. Put pressure down until knee touches floor. Do it 3 times, move foot slightly each time.
14. Fold Chicken Leg Method (Break Chicken Leg). Sit similar to picture and put pressure on upper leg (position 1) from waist to knee. Repeat up and down.
15. Put knee up and press muscle under client’s leg. Press position 3 with left thumb and move up. Do both inside and outside leg.
Proudly brought to you by Mai Thai Massage in Dublin.
Leading the way in Traditional Thai Massage Therapy.